|
[ : Q i a : b e i : b e i : ]
writer of freedom of speechPonder & Scribble... i say wat i feel, i do wat i love. Feel & Moods.. i laugh when i m happy i cry when i m sad i eat when i m hungry i sleep when i m tired a little bit of narcissism won't hurt, and vanity isn't a sin. ~Perfect with Imperfections~ [ :. Cherish .: ]
Family is my precious, Friends are my treasures Without them, i am nothing.. [ : Sweet or Salted : ]
Everyone's FineShe's Out of My League The Crazies REC 2 Harry Potter 7 Easy A Skyline The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader Meet The Parents: Little Fockers [ .: Happy moments :. ]
[ ::. a + D O R E .:: ]
[ :.: d - T E S T :.: ]
[ .. pick one .. ]
[ .#. lounging .#. ]
SugarRush
Cheers&Clinks Chill&Relax |
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Stupid Cabby!!
12:27 AM Stupid cabby!! Stupid cabby!! I have NEVER EVER sat in a cab with the meter running... and after it reaches $8+, I got back to the spot where i got on the cab! Idiot idiot! I was thinking that "Today, I m going home earlier so that i can rest more" Who knows!! I sat in the cab for abt 45mins and yet i have to directly the cabby on the directions. How the hell would I know!!! Dunno jus say u dunno.... dun try saying I THINK I KNOW.... Arrrrrrrgh! 白痴! Yvonne and I were supposed to get to our houses, instead we got a tour ard the Eastern side of Singapore. Dunno how the cabby drives... I know nuts abt the east side of Singapore and so i left it to Yvonne who used to study in TP to guide the cabby. The cabby is hopeless!! Yvonne guided him to some area where she is familiar and then the cabby said he think he knows the way liao... So we left him to bring us home... But then he went off to some where that we dun know... and end up landed in Hougang. I took cabs to and fro SingExpo and seriously speaking, i NEVER recalled passing by Hougang or anywhere near that area. Instead of Serangoon Ave 3, he drove us to Serangoon NORTH Ave 3!! I guessed he felt our frustration when we both repeat Yvonne's destination, concurrently. *pengz* Wat's more, he almost drove towards the wrong direction even when we are less than 2km away from Yvonne's house. ( ______ *flatline liao) He knows nuts abt the Eastern area that we board the cab and the destinations that we want to go to. He got lost, brought us on a tour, took a long and wrong route to nowhere... and almost drove mi and Yvonne NUTZ!! 0♥ in the cookie jar |
[ :: journals :: ]
Familiar Faces.alex. .beatrice. .ben. .betty. .charlette. .cheryl. .chris. .des. .eying. .fred. .hanting. .haoyun. .hendric. .jacinda. .jane. .lipjin. .melissa. .nicole. .ronglun. .sandee. .smith. .timo. .victoria. .wenliang. .yvonne. .zhenzhen. .zhiwei. Popular Posts *dawn* *nira* *xiaxue* *brown* *miyagi* *postsecret* Beauty Filled *aprintaday* *bacacreative* *beautifulpaper* *beautyineverything* *besottedbrandblog* *betweentwolungs* *eatdrinkchic* *ffffound* *foodgawker* *hearblack* *idiy* *leloveimage* *lovelypackage* *loveobsessinspire* *makedoandsend* *notyouraverageordinary* *sharesomecandy* *simpleblueprint* *simplesong* *styleguide* *thoughtfullysimple* *weheartit* *weheartpaper* *yayeveryday* *everythingfabulous* *becauseimaddicted* *theveganstoner* [ ..: recently :.. ]
[ :.. r + K I V E S ..: ]
[ ::. T H A N K S .:: ]
layout: detonatedlove♥pictures: Tiffany & Co. stocks: _excentric_ |