|
[ : Q i a : b e i : b e i : ]
writer of freedom of speechPonder & Scribble... i say wat i feel, i do wat i love. Feel & Moods.. i laugh when i m happy i cry when i m sad i eat when i m hungry i sleep when i m tired a little bit of narcissism won't hurt, and vanity isn't a sin. ~Perfect with Imperfections~ [ :. Cherish .: ]
Family is my precious, Friends are my treasures Without them, i am nothing.. [ : Sweet or Salted : ]
Everyone's FineShe's Out of My League The Crazies REC 2 Harry Potter 7 Easy A Skyline The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader Meet The Parents: Little Fockers [ .: Happy moments :. ]
[ ::. a + D O R E .:: ]
[ :.: d - T E S T :.: ]
[ .. pick one .. ]
[ .#. lounging .#. ]
SugarRush
Cheers&Clinks Chill&Relax |
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Late night with frenz
11:44 PM Ytd after my event at Jurong, I went back to my 'house' at Pahang Street. Jean and mi were so exhausted that we knocked out once we board the cab and slept thru out the journey until we reach our destination. After some failed attempts to catch a movie, we decided for go for dinner. Bugis was packed with people. Okie, maybe it was me.. too long hven been hanging ard during weekends.. which mall is not packed on weekends. In the end, we managed to grab a table at PastaMania. Before dinner, i received a call from Aazac. He wants to hang out. I am tired but come on! Wat's weekend without some hanging out with friends.. and so.. Y not!! After dinner, I went home to shower.. (hahaha, hanging out in stinko attire - tsk tsk.. so not cool) Aazac came to fetch me b4 meeting the guys for some crap catching up. Initially was planning to go East Coast. It has been donkey years since i last went there. So wanted to walk around there and explore the new additions since my last visit. but then, the HK cafe cloaes at 1+, so we decided to camp somewhere else. We went Hong Kong Cafe next to Katong Shopping mall. Food's not bad, but after some time, I started to get fidgety. (read: sleepy) The guys understand and we headed home. Before I know, I m already dozed off in the car. hahaha. Damn, I must be very tired. After reaching home, I still refused to turn in for the night. Sat at the chair and dozed off again. Haha. This time I dreamt that I have dozed off, but STILL in Aazac's car. haha. I woke up with a jostle. That was then I realised.. okie, I HAVE to turn in liaoz... Glad that my events in Sept are all over. whew~ 0♥ in the cookie jar |
[ :: journals :: ]
Familiar Faces.alex. .beatrice. .ben. .betty. .charlette. .cheryl. .chris. .des. .eying. .fred. .hanting. .haoyun. .hendric. .jacinda. .jane. .lipjin. .melissa. .nicole. .ronglun. .sandee. .smith. .timo. .victoria. .wenliang. .yvonne. .zhenzhen. .zhiwei. Popular Posts *dawn* *nira* *xiaxue* *brown* *miyagi* *postsecret* Beauty Filled *aprintaday* *bacacreative* *beautifulpaper* *beautyineverything* *besottedbrandblog* *betweentwolungs* *eatdrinkchic* *ffffound* *foodgawker* *hearblack* *idiy* *leloveimage* *lovelypackage* *loveobsessinspire* *makedoandsend* *notyouraverageordinary* *sharesomecandy* *simpleblueprint* *simplesong* *styleguide* *thoughtfullysimple* *weheartit* *weheartpaper* *yayeveryday* *everythingfabulous* *becauseimaddicted* *theveganstoner* [ ..: recently :.. ]
[ :.. r + K I V E S ..: ]
[ ::. T H A N K S .:: ]
layout: detonatedlove♥pictures: Tiffany & Co. stocks: _excentric_ |