|
[ : Q i a : b e i : b e i : ]
writer of freedom of speechPonder & Scribble... i say wat i feel, i do wat i love. Feel & Moods.. i laugh when i m happy i cry when i m sad i eat when i m hungry i sleep when i m tired a little bit of narcissism won't hurt, and vanity isn't a sin. ~Perfect with Imperfections~ [ :. Cherish .: ]
Family is my precious, Friends are my treasures Without them, i am nothing.. [ : Sweet or Salted : ]
Everyone's FineShe's Out of My League The Crazies REC 2 Harry Potter 7 Easy A Skyline The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader Meet The Parents: Little Fockers [ .: Happy moments :. ]
[ ::. a + D O R E .:: ]
[ :.: d - T E S T :.: ]
[ .. pick one .. ]
[ .#. lounging .#. ]
SugarRush
Cheers&Clinks Chill&Relax |
Thursday, January 17, 2008
CERTIFIED!! QUALIFIED!!
2:01 AM Hooray!! Finally the day has come... I m a Qualified Class 3 Driver. I m so over the moon. Yes, the licence dun come cheap, the experience will stay deep. I have spend lotsa lotsa time and effort on getting the whole 'ordeal' thru, despite my tight and crazy schedule. Thinking back on the first time when i cancelled my test date due to inconfidence to pass the test and not wanting to waste unnecessary cash, I was so pissed off with myself that I teared on my way home. Then the first attempt in 2007, despite the fact that it was the first day of Boat Asia 2007, the team needed me to be on-site.. they still encourage me to go for the test... and I flunked like nobody's business. haha!! Till now..., I finally get to makan the KFC that Ken promised to treat mi when i get my licence. (GLUTTON!!) Freddy, Nick and Kary got mi this signage with some ultimate cute-ness stickers and congrating message. I lurrrrrve it so much!! Thank you guys! 0♥ in the cookie jar |
[ :: journals :: ]
Familiar Faces.alex. .beatrice. .ben. .betty. .charlette. .cheryl. .chris. .des. .eying. .fred. .hanting. .haoyun. .hendric. .jacinda. .jane. .lipjin. .melissa. .nicole. .ronglun. .sandee. .smith. .timo. .victoria. .wenliang. .yvonne. .zhenzhen. .zhiwei. Popular Posts *dawn* *nira* *xiaxue* *brown* *miyagi* *postsecret* Beauty Filled *aprintaday* *bacacreative* *beautifulpaper* *beautyineverything* *besottedbrandblog* *betweentwolungs* *eatdrinkchic* *ffffound* *foodgawker* *hearblack* *idiy* *leloveimage* *lovelypackage* *loveobsessinspire* *makedoandsend* *notyouraverageordinary* *sharesomecandy* *simpleblueprint* *simplesong* *styleguide* *thoughtfullysimple* *weheartit* *weheartpaper* *yayeveryday* *everythingfabulous* *becauseimaddicted* *theveganstoner* [ ..: recently :.. ]
[ :.. r + K I V E S ..: ]
[ ::. T H A N K S .:: ]
layout: detonatedlove♥pictures: Tiffany & Co. stocks: _excentric_ |