|
[ : Q i a : b e i : b e i : ]
writer of freedom of speechPonder & Scribble... i say wat i feel, i do wat i love. Feel & Moods.. i laugh when i m happy i cry when i m sad i eat when i m hungry i sleep when i m tired a little bit of narcissism won't hurt, and vanity isn't a sin. ~Perfect with Imperfections~ [ :. Cherish .: ]
Family is my precious, Friends are my treasures Without them, i am nothing.. [ : Sweet or Salted : ]
Everyone's FineShe's Out of My League The Crazies REC 2 Harry Potter 7 Easy A Skyline The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader Meet The Parents: Little Fockers [ .: Happy moments :. ]
[ ::. a + D O R E .:: ]
[ :.: d - T E S T :.: ]
[ .. pick one .. ]
[ .#. lounging .#. ]
SugarRush
Cheers&Clinks Chill&Relax |
Thursday, May 06, 2010
A day in town
1:40 AM Finally, I get a day off to breathe. But day off does not equal to a day with nothing to do. I was still busy, running around town. met up with Jean and catch up. went P.S cafe at Palais, love the decor and ambience. Always love a chilling out day with Jean. We can either tok non-stop, about anything under the (freeeeaking hot) sky or just sit in silence...reading magazines. Tasted a new cake from P.S Cafe.... always as sinful. Haha. Got a few things done today. Basically, I only got today to get these things done. 1. get my 'white' dress. - checked Bestie, u heard it?! I got a white (frock) dress. 2. settle my skool fees. - checked 3. collect my skool materials. - checked 4. get a haircut. - checked 5. do some shopping. - checked, checked, checked. Okie, I did more than some shopping. Bought a dress (for bestie's wedding), 2 bags @ Charles and Keith (within 6minutes), a basket of daiso items (while waiting for Vione to arrive). Damn! I should get that pair of Onitsuka Tiger shoes from threesixty. Haha!! I also got the chance to meet Vione, again. We had dinner, did some shopping for her new house. Frederick came and pick us up. Went over to their new house for a peek before they sent me home. Gosh, what a fruitful off-day~ 0♥ in the cookie jar |
[ :: journals :: ]
Familiar Faces.alex. .beatrice. .ben. .betty. .charlette. .cheryl. .chris. .des. .eying. .fred. .hanting. .haoyun. .hendric. .jacinda. .jane. .lipjin. .melissa. .nicole. .ronglun. .sandee. .smith. .timo. .victoria. .wenliang. .yvonne. .zhenzhen. .zhiwei. Popular Posts *dawn* *nira* *xiaxue* *brown* *miyagi* *postsecret* Beauty Filled *aprintaday* *bacacreative* *beautifulpaper* *beautyineverything* *besottedbrandblog* *betweentwolungs* *eatdrinkchic* *ffffound* *foodgawker* *hearblack* *idiy* *leloveimage* *lovelypackage* *loveobsessinspire* *makedoandsend* *notyouraverageordinary* *sharesomecandy* *simpleblueprint* *simplesong* *styleguide* *thoughtfullysimple* *weheartit* *weheartpaper* *yayeveryday* *everythingfabulous* *becauseimaddicted* *theveganstoner* [ ..: recently :.. ]
[ :.. r + K I V E S ..: ]
[ ::. T H A N K S .:: ]
layout: detonatedlove♥pictures: Tiffany & Co. stocks: _excentric_ |