|
[ : Q i a : b e i : b e i : ]
writer of freedom of speechPonder & Scribble... i say wat i feel, i do wat i love. Feel & Moods.. i laugh when i m happy i cry when i m sad i eat when i m hungry i sleep when i m tired a little bit of narcissism won't hurt, and vanity isn't a sin. ~Perfect with Imperfections~ [ :. Cherish .: ]
Family is my precious, Friends are my treasures Without them, i am nothing.. [ : Sweet or Salted : ]
Everyone's FineShe's Out of My League The Crazies REC 2 Harry Potter 7 Easy A Skyline The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader Meet The Parents: Little Fockers [ .: Happy moments :. ]
[ ::. a + D O R E .:: ]
[ :.: d - T E S T :.: ]
[ .. pick one .. ]
[ .#. lounging .#. ]
SugarRush
Cheers&Clinks Chill&Relax |
Friday, March 18, 2005
Freedom.....
5:13 PM With regards to my last posting where i was still whining about my job........... dear all........ I have been 'released'. I was told to leave the office on the next day, 1st March. And guess wat!! She demand me to pay up for the remaining of the notice period before she would release my February pay. How ridiculous!! Anyway, I was escorted out of the office, by my GM. I m more than glad to be out of that hell place! But I am also sad b/c I cannot stay there, and complete my notice and I have left my other 2 colleagues behind to suffer. I feel so bad...... But first thing first.......... I made a complaint at the MOM, claiming for my February salary and the other 2 mths which she is SUPPOSED to pay me, rather than mi to pay her. Hope I win the case.... I have to. 0♥ in the cookie jar |
[ :: journals :: ]
Familiar Faces.alex. .beatrice. .ben. .betty. .charlette. .cheryl. .chris. .des. .eying. .fred. .hanting. .haoyun. .hendric. .jacinda. .jane. .lipjin. .melissa. .nicole. .ronglun. .sandee. .smith. .timo. .victoria. .wenliang. .yvonne. .zhenzhen. .zhiwei. Popular Posts *dawn* *nira* *xiaxue* *brown* *miyagi* *postsecret* Beauty Filled *aprintaday* *bacacreative* *beautifulpaper* *beautyineverything* *besottedbrandblog* *betweentwolungs* *eatdrinkchic* *ffffound* *foodgawker* *hearblack* *idiy* *leloveimage* *lovelypackage* *loveobsessinspire* *makedoandsend* *notyouraverageordinary* *sharesomecandy* *simpleblueprint* *simplesong* *styleguide* *thoughtfullysimple* *weheartit* *weheartpaper* *yayeveryday* *everythingfabulous* *becauseimaddicted* *theveganstoner* [ ..: recently :.. ]
[ :.. r + K I V E S ..: ]
[ ::. T H A N K S .:: ]
layout: detonatedlove♥pictures: Tiffany & Co. stocks: _excentric_ |