|
[ : Q i a : b e i : b e i : ]
writer of freedom of speechPonder & Scribble... i say wat i feel, i do wat i love. Feel & Moods.. i laugh when i m happy i cry when i m sad i eat when i m hungry i sleep when i m tired a little bit of narcissism won't hurt, and vanity isn't a sin. ~Perfect with Imperfections~ [ :. Cherish .: ]
Family is my precious, Friends are my treasures Without them, i am nothing.. [ : Sweet or Salted : ]
Everyone's FineShe's Out of My League The Crazies REC 2 Harry Potter 7 Easy A Skyline The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader Meet The Parents: Little Fockers [ .: Happy moments :. ]
[ ::. a + D O R E .:: ]
[ :.: d - T E S T :.: ]
[ .. pick one .. ]
[ .#. lounging .#. ]
SugarRush
Cheers&Clinks Chill&Relax |
Sunday, June 01, 2008
Overbaked
8:03 PM It has been a week after the Tanjong Pagar event and I am still tried to adapt to the post-Tanjong Pagar event. Symptoms includes a bit of lost of direction (a bit only), looking forward to late nights (for nothing), my fone ringing from time to time (my hallucinations) and... etc. Hahahahahahahahahaaa... i m still trying to relieve myself from the TP-related stress. There are still the post production matters to settle and I got overbaked, yes - OVER baked during the setup for this event on last Saturday. Now, I have this white chocolate and milk chocolate strips over my shoulders. And wat's more... I hit up onto a scaffold while gathering cables and talking on my fone - speaking about multi-tasking~ Apart from work, there are 2 people that I bumped into during the event: Cheryl~ she is working for PA now but it nv cames across my mind that I would bumped into her at the event. PA is such a big place, u see... But I am so glad to see her... she is living jus blocks away from mi but I think i see Nancy more often (fyi: Nancy lives at Ulu ulu Pandan) Speaking of which... time to meet up lady~ you haven yet to tell mi about your Estee Lauder story. >_< Jie Ying~ my cousin!! Super duper donkey years since we met, actually our families has not see each others for years. Not even during CNYs, her family is usually on vacation during then. And so coincidentally, she is Xueting's close friend. (Xueting is Jean's sis) Wat a small world. Hope we keep in contact from now on. 0♥ in the cookie jar |
[ :: journals :: ]
Familiar Faces.alex. .beatrice. .ben. .betty. .charlette. .cheryl. .chris. .des. .eying. .fred. .hanting. .haoyun. .hendric. .jacinda. .jane. .lipjin. .melissa. .nicole. .ronglun. .sandee. .smith. .timo. .victoria. .wenliang. .yvonne. .zhenzhen. .zhiwei. Popular Posts *dawn* *nira* *xiaxue* *brown* *miyagi* *postsecret* Beauty Filled *aprintaday* *bacacreative* *beautifulpaper* *beautyineverything* *besottedbrandblog* *betweentwolungs* *eatdrinkchic* *ffffound* *foodgawker* *hearblack* *idiy* *leloveimage* *lovelypackage* *loveobsessinspire* *makedoandsend* *notyouraverageordinary* *sharesomecandy* *simpleblueprint* *simplesong* *styleguide* *thoughtfullysimple* *weheartit* *weheartpaper* *yayeveryday* *everythingfabulous* *becauseimaddicted* *theveganstoner* [ ..: recently :.. ]
[ :.. r + K I V E S ..: ]
[ ::. T H A N K S .:: ]
layout: detonatedlove♥pictures: Tiffany & Co. stocks: _excentric_ |