|
[ : Q i a : b e i : b e i : ]
writer of freedom of speechPonder & Scribble... i say wat i feel, i do wat i love. Feel & Moods.. i laugh when i m happy i cry when i m sad i eat when i m hungry i sleep when i m tired a little bit of narcissism won't hurt, and vanity isn't a sin. ~Perfect with Imperfections~ [ :. Cherish .: ]
Family is my precious, Friends are my treasures Without them, i am nothing.. [ : Sweet or Salted : ]
Everyone's FineShe's Out of My League The Crazies REC 2 Harry Potter 7 Easy A Skyline The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader Meet The Parents: Little Fockers [ .: Happy moments :. ]
[ ::. a + D O R E .:: ]
[ :.: d - T E S T :.: ]
[ .. pick one .. ]
[ .#. lounging .#. ]
SugarRush
Cheers&Clinks Chill&Relax |
Saturday, January 22, 2011
Working 2011.1
3:09 PM Sometimes I am really glad that I have a LIFE outside work. The girls in the office are hot (above average for some) but they seems....single. Not sure if it is bc they are single so they often work late in office OR they often work till so late thats y they dun have a LIFE outside work for themselves. Hmmmm... I asked one of them if they are heading back on Sat to work. She looked reluctant and replied "I dun want but I guess I have to." I might be still at work if not for you guys! You guys are part of my colourful 'LIFE'. *I wanna thank ALL my family, buddies, dearies, lovelies, darlings and friends. LOVE YOU ALL!! *muacks Labels: work 0♥ in the cookie jar |
[ :: journals :: ]
Familiar Faces.alex. .beatrice. .ben. .betty. .charlette. .cheryl. .chris. .des. .eying. .fred. .hanting. .haoyun. .hendric. .jacinda. .jane. .lipjin. .melissa. .nicole. .ronglun. .sandee. .smith. .timo. .victoria. .wenliang. .yvonne. .zhenzhen. .zhiwei. Popular Posts *dawn* *nira* *xiaxue* *brown* *miyagi* *postsecret* Beauty Filled *aprintaday* *bacacreative* *beautifulpaper* *beautyineverything* *besottedbrandblog* *betweentwolungs* *eatdrinkchic* *ffffound* *foodgawker* *hearblack* *idiy* *leloveimage* *lovelypackage* *loveobsessinspire* *makedoandsend* *notyouraverageordinary* *sharesomecandy* *simpleblueprint* *simplesong* *styleguide* *thoughtfullysimple* *weheartit* *weheartpaper* *yayeveryday* *everythingfabulous* *becauseimaddicted* *theveganstoner* [ ..: recently :.. ]
[ :.. r + K I V E S ..: ]
[ ::. T H A N K S .:: ]
layout: detonatedlove♥pictures: Tiffany & Co. stocks: _excentric_ |